What are the signs and relative sizes of these charges?
What is shown :
- Labels : X and Y distances for the charge you are moving
- Lines/vectors : Electric field lines (with directions) shown in
Things to remember:
- You can move any of the charges at any time.
- If you put a charge on top of another, you will get the "net
- When you move the charges, the lines will refresh.
- While the lines are red, they are recalculating .. wait a second.
- When the lines turn blue, they indicate the field directions.
- If you hit the "refresh" button, the charges will reset
to original locations.
- What are the signs of the charges?
- What are the relative sizes of the
- What is the net charge of the system?
Return to Physlets Main page