[Hover the mouse over the "answer" box for the popup answer!]
If you are having trouble getting the mouseover answers to show up, try this page (warning: all the answers are revealed openly on that page!)
1) What is the opening shot (scene) of the show?
2) What is Lucy's description of Charlie Brown .. it starts with "Of all the .."
3) When Charlie Brown walks by Snoopy's place - what is Snoopy doing?
4) What activity does Snoopy engage in later that frustrates Charlie Brown?
5) What does Lucy really want for Christmas?
6) Sally has an itemized list for Santa .. what does she suggest (specifically) might be easier for him?
7) What is Sally's statement about what she thinks she wants for Christmas?
8) What is Lucy's advice about catching snowflakes on your tongue?
9) What is Linus's reaction to catching a snowflake?
10) How much does the "psychiatric help" cost Charlie Brown?
11) According to Lucy, what is the fear of responsibility, cats, staircases, everything (I missed a few in there)?
12) What parts do the other various people play in the Christmas play?
13) How does Snoopy greet the director of the play, Charlie Brown, his "master"?
14) What part does Lucy want to play?
15) What creatures does Snoopy impersonate at Lucy's request?
16) What does Snoopy do that upsets Lucy?
17) What five convincing reasons does Lucy give for Linus to memorize his lines?
18) Instead of paying attention to Charlie Brown, what does the cast do?
19) According to Lucy, who really "runs" Christmas?
20) Who tells Charlie Brown about the true meaning of Christmas?
21) What happens when Charlie Brown picks up the tree he selected?
22) After Shroeder is playing Beethoven, what does Lucy give as a reason for him not being that great?
23) What song does Lucy want Shroeder to play?
24) What is the final outcome of Charlie Brown's tree?
25) What song does the crowd sing at the end?
See the 2000 Christmas Main Page
Return to Scott's Main Page